In life, we always seem to forget some basic things that can help us through the trials we face, things that if we bear in mind can go a long way in shaping our thinking, goals and the way we approach life. We tend to forget because we get carried away by the worries or anxieties of life. Let’s us consider 50 of those things we should always remember, as you read think deep and understand the meaning of each sentence because words have power.
50 Things To Always Remember In Life
1.To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
2.Your presence is a present to the world.
3.You are unique and one of a kind.
4.Your life can be what you want it to be.
5.Take the days just one at a time.
6.Count your blessings, not your troubles.
7.You will make it through whatever comes along.
8.Within you are so many answers.
9. Do not put limits on yourself.
10. Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
11. Reach for your peak, your goal and your prize.
12. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
13. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
14. Do not take things too seriously.
15. Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
16. Remember that a little love goes a long way. Remember that a lot … goes forever.
17. Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
18. Life’s treasure is people together.
19. Realize that it is never too late.
20. Extraordinarily do ordinary things.
21. Have hearth and hope and happiness.
22. Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you respond to it.
23. Don’t be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.
24. Take the time to wish upon a star.
25. Words are windows to the heart.
26. You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
27.I don’t have to attend every argument I’m invited to.
28. Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
29. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
30. A good example is the best sermon.
31.No one is easier to deceive than oneself.
32. The greatest fault of all is to be conscious of none.
33. Love is understanding, acceptance, and tenderness. If it tries to strangle and possess, it is not loved.
34. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
35. The task ahead of us is never as enormous as the Power within us.
36. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
37. When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.
38. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
39. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
40. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
41. Always put yourself in others’ shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
42. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
43. When you were born, you were crying, and everyone around you was smiling.
44. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.
45. Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
46. You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
47. Love ….and you shall be loved.
48. All people smile in the same language.
49. A hug is a great gift..one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion, and it’s easy to exchange.
50. Everyone needs to be loved…especially when they do not deserve it.